Cisco Meraki Ms410-32 Cld-Mngd,32X Gbe Sfp SwitchSKU: MS410-32-HW
Meraki Cloud-Managed 32 Port 1 GbE Aggregation Switch
The Cisco Meraki MS400 Series is the world's first range of cloud- managed 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit aggregation switches, bringing the benefits of the cloud: simplified management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, and lower cost for campus deployments.
EXPANDING CLOUD MANAGEMENT TO THE CAMPUS
Cisco Meraki aggregation switches extend Meraki's cloud management to campus deployments. Just like our access switches, these aggregation switches are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches. Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there's no need for complicated configuration files - or pre-staging.
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Product Series: MS400
Brand Name: Meraki
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: MS410-32-HW
Product Name: Cloud-Managed 32 Port 1 GbE Aggregation Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: MS410-32-HW
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Weight (Approximate): 12.60 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.