Cat5E Utp Patch Cable_ 50Ft WhiteSKU: MPR-13179
Monoprice ZEROboot Series Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 50ft White
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The ZEROboot series of Ethernet cables are designed for IT and data center professionals who prefer interconnect cables without the covers that protect the plug retaining clips, allowing for faster and easier cable connections.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- No protective plug retaining clip covers
- 50-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Offers a reliable network connectivity
- Features Category 5e cable type to better accommodate your precise requirements with maximum productivity
- Stranded feature for better usability and increased efficiency
- Fully compatible with network devices
Product Type: Network Cable
Product Color: White
Brand Name: Monoprice
Manufacturer: Monoprice, Inc
Product Name: ZEROboot Series Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 50ft White
Product Line: ZEROboot
Manufacturer Part Number: 13179
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.monoprice.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.