Cat5E Utp Crossover Copper 100Ft-GraySKU: MPR-292
Monoprice 100FT 24AWG Cat5e 350MHz UTP Crossover Bare Copper Ethernet Network Cable - Gray
An Ethernet Crossover cable is used to connect two PCs directly together, without using a hub or switch in between. Monoprice Cat5e fixed length network cables are the perfect combination of value and performance. Each cable is made of 24AWG stranded pure copper conductor pairs with 50µm gold plated contacts (short body). Most budget cables skimp with only 10µm.
Each cable features color matched, snagless, strain relief boots. Monoprice Cat5e and Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5e and Cat6 communications cables.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 5e cable type for your convenience and desired usability
- Stranded feature for your convenience and ease of usage
- Fully compatible with network devices
Product Type: Network Cable
Product Color: Gray
Brand Name: Monoprice
Manufacturer: Monoprice, Inc
Product Name: 100FT 24AWG Cat5e 350MHz UTP Crossover Bare Copper Ethernet Network Cable - Gray
Manufacturer Part Number: 292
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.monoprice.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.