C2G 3m LC/LC Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable fibre optic cable RedSKU: 37258
Sale Sold out
Regular price $14.92
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :3m LC/LC Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable - Red
C2G 3m LC/LC Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable. Cable length: 3 m
Our multicolored fiber optic patch cables enable you to quickly identify various applications present in your fiber distribution system. The connectors on each end are color-coded for easy identification in a congested patch field.
We offer high-quality LC to LC Fiber Optic Patch Jumpers designed to meet or exceed industry specifications. LC Fiber Patch Jumpers are perfect for Fast Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Infiniband, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet. The small LC connectors satisfy the need for higher port density both in the telecom room and the work area, and offer twice the port density of traditional SC and ST fiber connectors. Fiber patch cords are used to connect fiber optic equipment to fiber optic cross-connects, interconnects, and information outlets. The LC cable with latch clip design gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts during cabling installs and maintenance. Each cable is individually 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss and quality.
- Connector: LC Male to LC Male
- Fiber Size: 62.5/125 micron
- Type: Multimode; Duplex
- Color-coded connector keys available in red, blue, green and black
- RJ style latch in a connector body half the size of a conventional SC
- Small, rugged design
- LC connector is easy to engage and disengage featuring a "telephone jack style" release mechanism
- Latch design prevents the plug from snagging when jumper cables are being routed
- Immune to electrical interference
- Fast Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Infiniband, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet
- Subsystem: Telecommunications Closet, Equipment Room, Work Area
- Includes LC clips
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.