C2G 10M Lc/Lc Plenum-Rated 9/125 Duplex Single-Mode Fiber Patch Cable Fibre Optic Cable RedSKU: 37819
Sale Sold out
Regular price $53.50
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :10m LC/LC Plenum-Rated 9/125 Duplex Single-Mode Fiber Patch Cable
C2G 10m LC/LC Plenum-Rated 9/125 Duplex Single-Mode Fiber Patch Cable. Cable length: 10 m
Get the performance you demand at a price that makes sense with Plenum-Rated 9/125 Singlemode Fiber Patch Cords from Cables To Go. They provide high bandwidth and transmission rates and support longer distances, but are still cost effective. They also provide the fire protection required to run these cables within walls and air plenums without the need for conduit. Perfect for use with today’s high speed networks while providing headroom for tomorrow’s higher bandwidth requirements.
These multicolored fiber optic patch cables enable you to quickly identify various applications present in your fiber distribution system. The connectors on each end are color-coded for easy identification in a congested patch field.
- A cost effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and support for longer distances
- Perfect for use in Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Headroom for tomorrow’s higher bandwidth needs
- CMP rated cable jacket provides the fire protection required to run these cables within walls and air plenums without the need for conduit
- Color-coded connector keys available in red, blue, green and black
- Lifetime warranty against defects of materials and workmanship
- Connectors: (2) LC to (2) LC
- Buffer OD: 900 µm
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Jacket color: Red
- Attenuation @1310 nm: 1.0 dB/km
- Attenuation @1550 nm: 0.75 dB/km
- Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
- Loaded min. bend radius: 5 cm
- Unloaded min. bend radius: 3 cm
- Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact resistance: 1000 cycles
- Flex resistance: 5000 cycles
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.