C2G 10Ft Cat5E 350Mhz Assembled Patch Cable Grey Networking Cable 3 MSKU: 22690
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3.27
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :10ft Cat5E 350MHz Assembled Patch Cable Grey
C2G 10ft Cat5E 350MHz Assembled Patch Cable Grey. Cable length: 3 m
Today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling to distrubute data, voice and video. Cables To Go's Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Patch Cables will keep you ahead of the game. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350 Mhz and beyond. Each meets all Cat 5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire! Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. Cables To Go 350Mhz Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certification: TIA/EIA
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.