Axiom Enterprise Ev200 2.5" 1966 Gb Serial Ata IiiSKU: SSDEV20LB1T9-AX
Sale Sold out
Regular price $634.83
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :1.92TB Enterprise EV200 2.5-inch Hot-Swap SATA SSD for Lenovo
Axiom Enterprise EV200. SSD capacity: 1966 GB, SSD form factor: 2.5", Read speed: 510 MB/s, Write speed: 475 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s, Component for: Server/workstation
Optimized for latency-sensitive applications and mixed-use workloads the EV200 hot-swap solid state drive (SSD) utilizes V-NAND technology to deliver exceptional around the clock performance for growing data center demands. The SATA interface enables storage capacity to expand while utilizing the existing IT infrastructure – achieving the optimum price/performance for converged and virtualized architectures.
For use in data centers supporting enterprises that require 24/7 accessibility to cloud services and applications. Designed for read-intensive application workloads where high performance, reliable throughput, data integrity and data loss protection is at the forefront.
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Proven quality and reliability
- Optimized for data center applications
- Enhanced enterprise endurance with 1.4 Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)
- Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 99K/18K
- Built with 3-bit MLC V-NAND Flash technology
- Strong IOPS consistency – low I/O latency and high I/O throughput performance
- Enterprise-grade power-loss protection and power failure protection
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Enhanced end-to-end data protection
- Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection via 32-cell vertical NAND architecture
Specialized for the following workloads:
- Demanding Quality of Service (QoS), latency-sensitive applications and databases
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Infrastructure
- NoSQL performance acceleration
- DBaas, MySQL, PostgreSQL transaction processing
- OpenStack cloud computing platforms
- Software-defined storage upgrades
- E-Commerce, micropayments
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.