Description :CABGS2M-AX, Stacking Cables, f/Cisco, 2m
Axiom CABGS2M-AX. Cable length: 2 m
The GigaStack GBIC is an adapter that can only be installed into the GBIC modules slot of any supported switch. The maximum distance for a GBIC-to-GBIC connection is one meter. The GigaStack GBIC requires Cisco proprietary signaling and cabling. Each GigaStack GBIC consists of two ports, port 1 and port 2. One or both ports can be used, depending on cabling configuration.
- Axiom Stacking Cables for Cisco switches use a premium stacking architecture optimized for Gigabit Ethernet
- Responds to additions, deletions, and redeployment while maintaining constant performance
- Unites up to nine individual Cisco Catalyst Series switches into a single logical unit, using special stack interconnect cables and stacking software
- Cisco Catalyst compatible
- Integrated SFPs on each end allowing two adjacent Catalyst switches to be interconnected at 1Gbps
- Low cost
- Available in 3 sizes from 50cm to 2M
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.