Axiom C6MB-B6-AX networking cable Blue 1.8 m Cat6 U/UTP (UTP)SKU: C6MB-B6-AX
Sale Sold out
Regular price $3.47
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :1.8 m, RJ-45/RJ-45, Cat6, UTP, 24 AWG, 550 MHz
Axiom C6MB-B6-AX. Cable length: 1.8 m, Cable standard: Cat6, Cable shielding: U/UTP (UTP), Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45, Connector contacts plating: Gold
Axiom offers a full line of efficient & cost effective cabling solutions for your networking project. We use only the finest components and the latest construction technologies to optimize cable performance and ensure compliance to industry specifications for each cable and its designated application. We offer a variety of solutions including fiber, infiniband, antenna & stacking cables. Whether you’re upgrading components or installing a brand new network, you’ll receive the highest quality connectivity products, a Lifetime Warranty and free technical support.
High quality Category 6 (CAT6) patch cables are the solution to your internetworking needs. With speeds of up to 550MHz you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speed. Also, with its superior connector you get a cable that is built for speed and endurance. Axiom Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, making them fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat6 communications cables.
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Jacket: PVC
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9, UL
- Molded Rubber Boots with Strain Relief
- Rohs Compliant
- Jacket Diameter: 5.9 +/- 0.15mm
- Min Avg. jacket Thickness: 0.58mm
- Backward Compatible with Cat 5 & Cat 5E Networks
- Available in all lengths from 1ft-100ft
- Colors: K= Black, B= Blue, G=Gray, N=Green, O=Orange, P= Purple, R= Red, W=White, Y= Yellow
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.