Axiom C5ENB-R4-AX networking cable Red 1.2 m Cat5e U/UTP (UTP)SKU: C5ENB-R4-AX
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2.14
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :1.2 m, RJ-45/RJ-45, Cat5e, UTP, 24 AWG, 350 MHz
Axiom C5ENB-R4-AX. Cable length: 1.2 m, Cable standard: Cat5e, Cable shielding: U/UTP (UTP), Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45, Connector contacts plating: Gold
High quality Category 5e (CAT5E) patch cables are the solution to your internetworking needs. With speeds of up to 350MHz, you can connect to your CAT5 LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speed. Also, with its superior connector, you get a cable that is built for speed and endurance. Axiom Cat5 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, making them fully compliant with all Cat5E EIA/TIA 568B.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5 communications cables.
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Jacket: PVC
- Standard: Category 5 Verified to EIA/TIA 568B.2
- Rohs Compliant
- Jacket Diameter: 5.4 +/- 0.2mm
- Min Avg. jacket Thickness: 0.48mm
- Available in all lengths from 1ft-100ft
- Colors: K= Black, B= Blue, G=Gray, N=Green, O=Orange, P= Purple, R= Red, W=White, Y= Yellow
Axiom offers a full line of efficient & cost effective cabling solutions for your networking project. We use only the finest components and the latest construction technologies to optimize cable performance and ensure compliance to industry specifications for each cable and its designated application. We offer a variety of solutions including fiber, infiniband, antenna & stacking cables. Whether you’re upgrading components or installing a brand new network, you’ll receive the highest quality connectivity products, a Lifetime Warranty and free technical support.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.