Axiom Axg94032 Networking Cable Black 4.575 M Cat5E U/Utp (Utp)SKU: AXG94032
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.41
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :15FT CAT5E 350mhz Patch Cable Molded Boot, TAA Compliant
Axiom AXG94032. Cable length: 4.575 m, Cable standard: Cat5e, Cable shielding: U/UTP (UTP), Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45, Connector contacts plating: Gold
High quality Category 5e (CAT5E) patch cables are the solution to your internetworking needs. With speeds of up to 350MHz, you can connect to your CAT5 LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speed. Also, with its superior connector, you get a cable that is built for speed and endurance. Axiom Cat5 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, making them fully compliant with all Cat5E EIA/TIA 568B.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in Cat5 communications cables.
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Jacket: PVC
- Standard: Category 5 Verified to EIA/TIA 568B.2
- Molded Rubber Boots with Strain Relief
- Rohs Compliant
- Jacket Diameter: 5.4 +/- 0.2mm
- Min Avg. jacket Thickness: 0.48mm
- Available in all lengths from 1ft-100ft
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.