Description :VRLA, 137x808x114mm, Grey
APC GVMMBTU. Battery technology: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), Product colour: Grey, Battery life: 8 year(s). Weight: 120 kg, Width: 137 mm, Height: 114 mm. Package width: 209 mm, Package height: 924 mm, Package depth: 186 mm
Galaxy VMFeatures & Benefits
- Increase system defense from power anomolies.
- These all-steel enclosures meet IBC Zone 2 seismic rating.
- Allows cabling from the top and bottom without the need of additional cabinets providing footprint savings and flexibility to the installation.
- Allows for ease of handling during installation.
- Allows quick addition of runtime capacity or replacement of existing battery modules. Installed modules are automatically recognized by the system.
- Required for full coverage of factory warranty
- Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- Conventional flooded and modular battery offer along with different charging modes allows tailoring to specific back-up requirements.
- Allows replacement of batteries without the need to go to maintenence bypass while maintaining availability and continuous protection of the load
- Available in a wide range of configurations to suit any operating environment
- Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
- High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
- Establishes that the efficiency of the UPS is in the top 25% of the market as verified by third party testing
- Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Provides complete remote monitoring and control of the UPS. Enables you to monitor remote UPS's from a web browser or industry standard Network Management System.
- Full color text and mimic diagrams that easily display modes of operation, systems parameters and alarms.
- Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Allows instant access to the status of the UPS.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.