8-Port Kvm Matrix Switch Sm,Highspeed Fiber Redundant PwrSKU: ACXC8FHS
Black Box DKM FX Matrix KVM Switch
The switches are for smaller KVM systems and use the same technology as in our larger DKM switches. Choose from CATx, fiber (1-Gbps), high-speed fiber (3-Gbps) or combinations (6-Gbps) (6-Gbps). They work with DKM extender modules.
- Control via hotkeys, on-screen display, eternal Java Utility or an API interface.
- Mix and match. Fiber ports can be switched to CATx ports.
- Supports DisplayPort, DVI-D, DVI-I, USB 2.0, USB HID, RS-232, RS-422 and analog/digital audio. Contact us to support legacy interfaces.
- Can be easily cascaded to support future expansion.
- Each port is agnostic and can support a transmitter or receiver.
- Supports central management of all attached endpoints, including firmware upgrading, user access control, configuration, etc.
- Enables instant matrix switching support for eight high-speed fiber endpoints. For example, you can have seven computers and one user or seven users and one computer.
Product Type: KVM Switchbox
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Product Series: DKM FX Compact
Brand Name: Black Box
Form Factor: Desktop
Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation
Product Model: ACXC8FHS
Product Name: DKM FX Matrix KVM Switch
Product Line: ServSwitch
Manufacturer Part Number: ACXC8FHS
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.blackbox.com
- DKM Compact KVM Matrix Switch - Redundant Power, Universal, SFP, 8-Port
- 1 x US power cord
- 1 x RJ-45 adapter
- 4 x Rubber feet
- User Manual
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.