1Remote & 1 Local Simul 32Port,Cat5 Ip Kvm Taa CompSKU: KN1132V
ATEN KN1132V KVM Over IP Switch-TAA Compliant
ATEN's 4th generation of KVM over IP switches exceed expectations. The KN1132V features superior video quality (Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1200), FIPS 140-2 with level 1 security standards and virtual media transmissions at twice the speed. The KN series provides local console and remote over IP access for users to monitor and access their entire data center over a network. In addition, it offers out-of-band access with external modem support for BIOS-level troubleshooting when the network is down.
New KN Series Exclusive:
High grade security - supports FIPS 140-2 level 1 security standards
Extreme virtual media speed - 2 x faster virtual media transmission speed
Advanced FPGA graphics processor - with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1200
With dual on-board NICs and dual power supplies, the KN series are built for reliability, to ensure 24/7 availability of remote access to all servers.
KN series devices can be integrated into the CC2000 Centralized Management Software. The CC2000 puts administrators in complete control of remote data centers and branch offices no matter where they are in the world - allowing IT administrators to remotely monitor and control all devices on a network, including blade servers and virtual machines.
To help you manage and control an entire data center, ATEN KVM over IP switches support blade servers and chassis. With powerful features such as Power Association - KVM ports can be associated with ATEN PDU power outlets for power management of servers from the KVM over IP switches' user interface.
Additional exclusive features of ATEN KVM over IP switches include: a Message Board, Panel Array Mode™, Mouse DynaSync™ and the Adapter ID.
ATEN KVM over IP switches save you time and money by allowing administrators to manage their data centers from practically anywhere - minimizing travel and MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) costs, ensuring the highest availability for data center services possible.
- High grade security - supports FIPS 140-2 level 1 security standards
- Extreme virtual media speed - 2 x faster virtual media transmission speed
- Advanced FPGA graphics processor - with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1200
- Simultaneously share one local console and one remote independent connection to the attached servers
- High port density - RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable for up to 32 ports in a 1U housing
- Laptop USB Console (LUC) - A dedicated USB port directly connects to a laptop for easy console operation
- One separate bus for remote KVM over IP access
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps NICs for redundant LAN or two IP operation
- Blade server support
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
Product Type: KVM Switchbox
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Country Of Origin: Taiwan
Product Series: KN
Brand Name: ATEN
Form Factor: Desktop
Manufacturer: ATEN Technology Inc
Product Model: KN1132V
Product Name: KN1132V KVM Over IP Switch
Product Line: ALTUSEN
Manufacturer Part Number: KN1132V
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.aten.com/us/en/
Packaged Quantity: 1
Weight (Approximate): 12.21 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.