Cisco Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1387
Cisco Unified Computing System Overview
The Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) is a next-generation data center platform that unites computing, networking, storage access, and virtualization resources in a cohesive system designed to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and increase business agility. The system integrates a low-latency, lossless 10 or 40 Gigabit Ethernet unified network fabric with enterprise-class blade and rack x86-architecture servers. The system is an integrated, scalable, multichassis platform in which all resources participate in a unified management domain.
- The 40Gigabit Ethernet card will provide high-performance Ethernet for servers and high-end appliances while minimizing the usage of both power and CPU cycles
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 8000 MB/s with PCI Express 3.0 x8 card, between the network card and motherboards
- For high bandwidth connectivity, add this efficient dual port 40gigabit ethernet card to your server or workstation
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 40GBase-X technology get up to 40Gbps data transfer rate over the supported network cable
Product Type: 40Gigabit Ethernet Card
Product Condition: Refurbished
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Plug-in Module
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Name: Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card 1387
Device Supported: Rack Server
Manufacturer Part Number: UCSC-MLOMC40Q03-RF
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Packaged Quantity: 1
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.