Usrobotics 5686G Data/Fax ModemSKU: USR5686G
USRobotics 5686G Data/Fax Modem
The USRobotics 56K Serial Controller Faxmodem combines the superior performance and reliability of a controller-based modem with the convenience of V.92 and V.22 technologies - with up to 75% less energy use. V.22 Fast Connect, which reduces the connection sequence time for very small data transfers, and secure connectivity make this modem ideal for Point of Sale (POS) systems. The modem also enables secure Machine to Machine (M2M) applications or Remote Server Management applications for Out-of-Band remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, maintenance and back-ups of servers.
- This updated modem uses 50% less energy when in use and 75% less energy when idle mode, which makes it more environmentally friendly and will contribute to reducing electricity costs.
- This modem finds the most efficient path for each connection, assuring the best possible speeds, resulting in faster downloads and fewer dropped calls.
- Fax features include delayed broadcast and group faxing.
- Send and receive secure data and faxes through your computer while running other applications.
- Fast Connect (V.22) allows 1200 bps connections without error control in less than 1 second, making this modem ideal for POS and ATM transactions that require lightning fast connections.
- Permanently store preferred modem default settings
- Extra LEDs for better monitoring of serial signals
- Precise manual volume control
- External DIP switches allows manual configuration of specific critical settings
Product Type: Data/Fax Modem
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Brand Name: USRobotics
Form Factor: Desktop
Manufacturer: U.S. Robotics
Product Model: 5686G
Product Name: 5686G Data/Fax Modem
Manufacturer Part Number: USR5686G
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.usr.com
- 5686G Data/Fax Modem
- AC Power Supply Unit
- RJ-11 Telephone Cable (7 ft)
- Quick Install Guide
Limited Warranty: 2 Year
Weight (Approximate): 8.64 oz
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.