Ucsb-B200M5-Rsv1C Tracer,SKU: TR-B200M5-RSV1C
Cisco B200 M5 UCSB-B200M5-RSV1C Blade Server - 2 x Intel Xeon 6248 2.50 GHz - 32 GB RAM - 240 GB SSD - (1 x 240GB) SSD Configuration - 12Gb/s SAS Controller
Delivering performance, versatility and density without compromise, the Cisco UCS B200 M5 Blade Server addresses the broadest set of workloads, from IT and web infrastructure through distributed database.
The enterprise-class Cisco UCS B200 M5 blade server extends the capabilities of Cisco's Unified Computing System portfolio in a half-width blade form factor. The Cisco UCS B200 M5 harnesses the power of the latest Intel® Xeon® processor scalable family CPUs with up to 3072 GB of RAM (using 128 GB DIMMs), two solid-state drives (SSDs) or hard disk drives (HDDs), and up to 80 Gbps throughput connectivity.
The May 2019 update includes support for the following:
- 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors.
- 2933-MHz DDR4 memory DIMMs.
- 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB Intel® Persistent Memory Modules (PMEM).
- Up to 9 TB of memory is available if the memory slots are populated as follows:
- 12 x 256 GB DDR4 DIMMs
- 12 x 512 GB PMEMs
- Experience high performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with Intel Xeon 2.50 GHz processor
- 240 GB SSD provides you with enough space to store large files, digital content, documents and other data
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- RAID provides data reliability, fault tolerance and improves overall performance
- With 32 GB memory, improve system performance to execute complex applications
Product Type: Server
Product Series: B200 M5
Brand Name: Cisco
Form Factor: Blade
Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Product Model: UCSB-B200M5-RSV1C
Product Name: UCSB-B200M5-RSV1C Server
Manufacturer Part Number: TR-B200M5-RSV1C
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Packaged Quantity: 1
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.