Two Factor Auth Sec Key Blister,Pack Protect Svrdata Govt CompliantSKU: 5060408464557
Yubico YubiHSM 2 FIPS (Blister Pack)
As the smallest hardware security module in the world, the YubiHSM 2 is available as a FIPS 140-2 validated, Level 3 solution, or as a non-FIPS solution with the same powerful security capabilities. Both ensure uncompromised cryptographic hardware security for servers, applications, databases, assembly lines, IoT devices, and cryptocurrency exchanges at a fraction of the cost and size of traditional HSMs. Enterprises can rapidly integrate the hardware security offered by either HSM option using the open source SDK 2.0 and ensure iron clad protection of high volume and sensitive transactions.
- Secure key storage and operations: Create, import, and store keys, then perform all crypto operations in the HSM hardware to prevent theft of keys while at rest or in use.
- Extensive cryptographic capabilities: Supports hashing, key wrapping, asymmetric signing and decryption operations including advanced signing using ed25519. Attestation is also supported for asymmetric key pairs generated on-device.
- Secure session between HSM and application: The integrity and privacy of commands and data in transit between the HSM and applications are protected using a mutually authenticated, integrity and confidentiality protected tunnel.
- Role-based access controls for key management and key usage:Access rights are assigned for each authentication key at creation time which allow a specific set of cryptographic or management operations to be performed per security domain.
- 16 concurrent connections: Multiple applications can establish sessions with a YubiHSM to perform cryptographic operations and sessions can be automatically terminated.
- Network Shareable: Can be made available for use over the network by applications on other servers.
- Remote Management: Easily manage multiple deployed YubiHSMs remotely for the entire enterprise - eliminate on-call staff complexity and travel expense.
- M of N wrap key Backup and Restore: Supports setting M of N rules on the wrap key used to export keys for backup or transport, so that multiple administrators are required to import and decrypt a key to make it usable on additional HSMs.
- Interfaces via YubiHSM KSP, PKCS#11, and native libraries: Crypto enabled applications can leverage the YubiHSM via Yubico's Key Storage Provider (KSP) for Microsoft's CNG or industry-standard PKCS#11.
- Tamper evident Audit Logging: The YubiHSM internally stores a log of all management and crypto operation events that occur in the device and that log can be exported for monitoring and reporting.
Product Type: Security Token
Brand Name: Yubico
Product Name: YubiHSM 2 FIPS (Blister Pack)
Product Line: YubiHSM 2
Manufacturer Part Number: 5060408464557
Manufacturer Website Address: https://www.yubico.com/
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.