Ruckus Wireless CLR-CLP1-9999 software license/upgrade English 1 year(s)SKU: CLR-CLP1-9999
Sale Sold out
Regular price $7.16
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :One (1) year renewal access to Cloudpath cloud-hosted software for 1 user, for networks with 5000-9999 total users (unlimited devices per user). Includes maintenance and support. Cloud server included. Minimum order of 100. This part number is applicable to add-on users for existing installations within this user count range.
Ruckus Wireless CLR-CLP1-9999. License term in years: 1 year(s)
The First-of-Its-Kind Remote Wireless LAN and Wi-Fi Service Management Platform
Now, Ruckus Wi-Fi systems can be securely controlled, monitored, and upgraded from anywhere in the world, over the Internet or a private IP network—with FlexMaster. It's the industry's only complete management platform for building and managing both Enterprise and Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi Service Infrastructures.
The Ruckus Wireless FlexMaster Management System is a fully-featured, intuitive, and complete, Linux-based managed service platform for configuration, fault detection, audit, and performance management of hundreds of thousands of remote Smart Wi-Fi APs or Smart Wireless LANs (WLANs). FlexMaster is a Wi-Fi management platform for enterprises of all sizes. It enables network administrators to perform all critical functions necessary to set up, maintain, and optimize the deployment of their business Wi-Fi networks—all from a single point.
With FlexMaster, providers gain the benefits of:
- Easy installation and use by automatically discovering deployed devices in the network.
- Carrier-grade scalability.
- Bulk configuration and firmware upgrades eliminate tedious remote configuration
- Seamless integration with existing OSS systems..
- The use of industry-standard protocols, such as SNMP, TR-069, SOAP, TCP, and HTTP/S to access devices on networks that otherwise might be blocked by local firewalls.
- Reduced total cost of ownership from eliminating service calls and remote IT diagnostics.
- New revenue streams, resulting from the ability to offer innovative managed Wi-Fi services.
In addition, FlexMaster gives service providers a unique, exciting new way to extend their network footprint, enable new revenue streams, and offer managed Wi-Fi services. Fitting seamlessly into existing operational support systems (OSS), FlexMaster is ideal for telecommunication carriers, multi-service operators, and broadband providers looking to monetize Wi-Fi services in growing new services markets, including hotspots, hotzones, home spots, and IPTV services. FlexMaster is also ideal for offering managed enterprise wireless services, whether users are at home, in the office or in a hotspot.
Enables Managed Wi-Fi Services For Enterprise Headquarters and Remote Branch Offices.
- First platform with carrier class, enterprise-enabled scalability to use common industry-standard protocols to manage Wi-Fi infrastructures.
- Provides comprehensive set of capabilities for configuration, fault detection, performance management, and reporting of ZoneFlex and MediaFlex devices.
- Simple to install and easy to use.
Gives Service Providers a Unique Way to Extend Their Network Footprint
- Enables new revenue streams and managed Wi-Fi services in growing new services markets.
- Supports hotspots, hotzones, home spots, IPTV services, and enterprise Wi-Fi managed sites.
- Fits seamlessly into existing operational support systems (OSS).
Provides At-A-Glance Dashboard View
- Summarizes and categorizes all ZoneFlex and MediaFlex devices in the network, as well as their firmware versions.
- Intuitive Events section offers quick reference on the condition of the network.
- Detailed Events timeline provides trend and historical records of important events.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.