Streamline PDF performance with Power PDF 4.0 Advanced from Kofax. Designed to improve PDF capabilities, this software enables easy collaboration with editing, markup, and commenting in real time. Stay protected with access restrictions, redaction, and Bates stamping. Supporting e-signatures, Power PDF 4.0 lets you easily manage signatures in PDF files. Furthermore, you can convert scanned documents to interactive PDF fields, checkboxes, and signature fields. In addition to enabling improved workflows via watched folders, this software is also designed to easily integrated with cloud storage services including Box, OneDrive, and Google Drive. Kofax Power PDF 4 Advanced is compatible with Windows 7 SP1 and later, as well as Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and later.
Real-Time PDF Editing
Power PDF Advanced will work with the following
- 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 (Volume Only)
- Citrix Virtual Apps, Remote Desktop Service, Active Directory
- 1 GB of memory (RAM) or greater
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for application files.
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help, and obtaining live updates for the program.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8. If it is not detected, it is installed with the product.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.