- Intel Core i7-6820HQ 2.70GHz Processor
- 16GB DDR4 Memory
- NVme M.2 512GB Solid State Drive
- 15.6" 1920x1080 Full HD Display
- Built-in Webcam
- Windows 10 Pro x64
- NVIDIA Quadro M1000M 2GB GDDR5
HP ZBook 15 G3 mobile workstation
Creativity knows no limits on HP's thin and light ZBook 15 G3, powered by 6th generation Intel Core processor, ISV certified graphics card, and a 15.6" Full HD display. A full suite of ports lets you easily create an always-ready workspace, including VGA, HDMI, RJ-45 LAN Port, and dual Thunderbolt 3. With a lightweight yet durable chassis, this notebook has also passed military-standard testing to guarantee reliable, trouble-free performance wherever your work leads you.
Grade B Cosmetic Condition: These units will have some cosmetic blemishes that include scratches and/or other surface imperfections. Some Laptops may exhibit shiny keys on the keyboard and/or shiny surfaces around the keyboard. All key characters will be legible.
Impress and perform
HP's most popular mobile workstation has been redesigned, inside and out. Now 27% thinner and 7% lighter than the previous generation, it offers 100% more wow—it's designed to impress and perform.
Create your ideal workstation
Quickly and easily transfer data and connect to devices. This mobile workstation is packed with multiple ports including dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, HDMI, and more.
Defined by HP Z DNA
Work confidently with HP mobile workstations designed around 30 years of HP Z DNA with extensive ISV certification. It’s reliable, designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing*, and endure 120K hours of testing in HP's Total Test Process.
* MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.