This clamshell heat press machine could transfer photos, words on cotton, fiber, metal, ceramic, glass and so on, suitable for producing gift, advertisement and so on.
It can be able to apply transfers, letters, numbers and images onto T-shirts, garments, bags, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, ceramic tiles,plates and other flat surfaced items.
The digital timer control is adjustable up to 9999 seconds. The heat press machine also features a digital temperature gauge ranging from 0 - 200°C (up to 400°F）. Keeping pressing the button "SET" for a while can switch Fahrenheit and Celsius temparature back and forth.
The manual open and close handle is easy to operate and can be adjusted with the pressure knob at the rear of the machine.
Its industrial strength and durability allows for long-term use, making it a great investment with exceptional value amongst its competitors.
- Size : 15"x15"
- Power : 1000w
- Voltage : 110V
- Temperature Range : 0~ 200°C (about 400°F)
- Time Range : 0-999 seconds
- Automatic alarm : Yes
- Usage : Heat Transfer Printing
- Automatic Grade : Semi-Automatic
- Certification : CE
- Construction : Under Plate Fixed
- Controller : Digital Time & Temperature on one control
- Printable Articles : Up to 10mm thickness
- Opening Angel : 45 degree
In The Box
- Heat Press Machine x 1
- Manual Instruction x 1
- Fully digital temperature and time control, LCD displays show the temperature and time.
- The special thickened heating plate effectively guarantee the even and stable teperature.
- Aluminum heat plate, Heating uniformity on the surface.
- Teflon coated on the heat plate , convenient and attractive appearance.
- Signal indicator when transfer press over .
- The pressure can be adjust easily.
- The silicon pad can endure maximum 350 degree without any distortion.
- Easy parameter setting.
- 70° open of heating plate, convenient for operation very much.
- Integrated electric control system for simply adjusting and maintenance.
- Dual electric system protection provides safety operation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.