128GB M.2 SSD for MINIX NEO J50C-4 Pre-installed with Windows 10 ProSKU: J5-SD-128GB
- M.2 2280 SATA III
- Read Speed up to 510 mb/S
- Write speed up to 220 MB/s
- 80*22*3.65 mm
- Operating Temperature Range: 0?---70?
- Operating Humidity Range:5%---95%
- Pre-installed OS : Windows 10 Pro (occupies approx.19GB)
- Compatibility: MINIX NEO J50C-4
In case some users may have some troubles doing this, we make an instruction. Please note, the license key for the Windows 10 Pro is stored in the BIOS, so no need to worry that you will lose it. Here it goes. 1. You need to install an SSD inside the NEO N42C-4 box, compatible SSDs can be found here. 2. Go to the BIOS. Attach a conventional wired/wireless keyboard to the NEO N42C-4, boot/start the box and press the "DEL" key/button. 3. Disable the eMMC.
Go to “Chipset > South Cluster Configuration > SCC Configuration”, and disable the eMMC. Video instructions can be found here. Please visit official forum to get more news: www. theminixforum. com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.