Tripp Lite B203-101-PNP AV extender AV transmitter & receiverSKU: B203-101-PNP
Sale Sold out
Regular price $120.88
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :1-Port Plug-n-Play USB 2.0 over Cat5 / Cat6 Extender, Transmitter and Receiver
Tripp Lite B203-101-PNP. Type: AV transmitter & receiver, Maximum transfer distance: 50 m. Package width: 182.9 mm, Package depth: 165.1 mm, Package height: 55.9 mm. Master (outer) case width: 589.3 mm, Master (outer) case length: 348 mm, Master (outer) case height: 221 mm
Tripp Lite’s B203-101-PNP, USB 2.0 over Cat5 Extender Kit, allows you to connect your USB-equipped Windows PC to a USB 2.0 or 1.1 peripheral or device up to 164 ft ( 50 meters ) away. This is especially useful for connecting a printer or other peripheral that is far away from your computer, but does not have network connectivity or is located in an area where the network is unavailable. The USB extender kit sends the USB signal from the transmitter to the receiver over a user-supplied Cat5/5e/6 cable. Transfer rates of up to 480Mbps at the maximum length. Compatible with Windows and Mac computerse. Plug and Play...no Drivers or Software required. Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 peripherals. For maximum signal integrity, use Cat5e Solid Conductor UTP cable. The USB extender kit’s connectors and internal components are manufactured using high-quality materials suitable for use in demanding office, industrial, and commercial settings. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Connect a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 device up to 164 ft. ( 50m ) from your computer
- Uses readily available Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Includes a 1 ft. USB A/B device cable for connecting the local transmitter unit to a computer
- Supports Hi-Speed data transfer rates up to 480Mbps
- Plug and Play...no Drivers or Software required
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Before using with a touchscreen monitor, first confirm with the monitor manufacturer that USB 2.0 over Cat5 extenders are supported
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.