Trendnet TFC-1000MGA network media converter Internal 1000 Mbit/s Multi-mode Black, SilverSKU: TFC-1000MGA
Sale Sold out
Regular price $58.16
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :1xRJ-45, 1xMini-GBIC, Black
Trendnet TFC-1000MGA. Maximum data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s, Converter input interface: 1000Base-LX, Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u. Fiber optic connector: SFP, Connectivity technology: Wired. Maximum transfer distance: 220 m, Fiber mode structure: Multi-mode, Fiber cable diameters supported (core/cladding): 9/125 µm. Product colour: Black, Silver, Certification: CE, FCC. Input voltage: 5 V, Input current: 1 A, Power consumption (typical): 3 W
TRENDnet’s 100/1000BASE-T to SFP Media Converter, model TFC-1000MGA, is a reliable Plug-and-Play Fiber-to-Ethernet converter in a compact form factor. This versatile fiber converter supports both Multi-Mode (SX) and Single-Mode (LX) fiber standards for transmission distances of up to 80 kilometers (50 miles).
The Mini-GBIC slot and Gigabit Ethernet port Auto-Negotiate between 100 and 1000Mbps transmission speeds. Diagnostic LEDs on the front of the converter convey device status. Control Auto-Negotiation (Forced/Auto-Negotiation) and Link Loss Return (Enable/Disable) with an internal dip-switch. This sturdy metal housed converter can be installed as a standalone unit and is compatible with TRENDnet’s expandable 16-Bay Fiber Converter Chassis System, model TFC-1600
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T and IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX standards
- 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port
- 1 x 100Base-FX/1000Base-SX/LX Mini-GBIC slot
- Provides Dip switch to set: Fiber (Forced/Auto-Negotiation), LLR (Enable/Disable)
- Support LLCF (Link Loss Carry Forward, Link Pass Through)
- Monitor and configure Ethernet or Fiber’s duplex mode, LLR, and receive link down information via management module TFC-1600MM and chassis TFC-1600
- Status LED indicators for Power, Link/Activity and Fail
- Wall mountable
- Compatible with TRENDnet’s 16-Bay Fiber Converter Chassis System, model TFC-1600 (holds up to 16 TFC series Media Converters)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.