Transition Networks S3220-1040 Network Media Converter 1000 Mbit/S BlackSKU: S3220-1040-NA
Sale Sold out
Regular price $698.25
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :10/100/1000BASE-T, RJ-45(100m) to (1) 100/1000Base-X Open SFP Slot
Transition Networks S3220-1040. Maximum data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s, Converter input interface: 1000Base-T. Fiber optic connector: SFP, Connectivity technology: Wired. Maximum transfer distance: 100 m. Product colour: Black, Certification: EN55022 A, EN55024, UL60950, CE. Input voltage: 100 - 240 V, Input current: 1 A, Output voltage: 12 V
The ION 3220 Series of Network Interface Devices (NIDs) are a remotely managed product that offers IP or IP-Less management methods for secure delivery of Ethernet services for business and mobile backhaul applications. With MEF 9, 14 & 21 certification the ION 3220 Series ensures you are compliant with the latest standards. The ION 3220 Series is a 10/100/1000Mbps product with advance features including – IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, VLAN, QoS, SSH/SSL, jumbo frame support and bandwidth allocation.
- 802.3ah Link OAM
- 10 K Jumbo Frame Support
- Two selectable Remote Management modes:
-- IP-Based Remote Management
-- In-Band Link OAM 802.3ah (remote device managed by local peer)
- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration.
- Auto-Negotiation (802.3u)
- Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)
- Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed.
- Transparent Link Pass Through
- Transparent Link Pass Through sends a link-loss signal over the fiber, instructing the remote converter to shut down the copper port—thus notifying the end device—while maintaining the fiber link between the two converters.
- Far End Fault (FEF)
- A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with Link Pass Through to notify both end devices of a loss of link.
- Remote Loopback
- This feature puts a converter in a special mode that enables the device to loop back the signal from the RX port to the TX port on either media for testing and troubleshooting purposes.
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- IEEE 802.1p QoS packet classification
- Ipv4 IP TOS, DiffDerv and IPv6 traffic class QoS classification
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN and double VLAN tagging with 4096 VIDs
- VLAN Tunneling
- DHCP client
- IEEE 802.1x Port based security
- RADIUS client
- RMON counters for each port
- Bandwidth profiling
- DMI Optical Management
- Cable diagnostic function for TP ports
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Web management
- Focal Point Management
- SNMP v1 & v2c
- USB port for basic setup
- Management VLAN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.