TP-Link JetStream TL-SG3452XP Ethernet SwitchSKU: TL-SG3452XP
TP-Link JetStream TL-SG3452XP Ethernet Switch
10G Uplink Managed Switch with 48 PoE+ Ports for a Complete Omada Network
10G Lightning-Fast Uplink Connection
4 10 Gbps SFP+ Slots for High-Bandwidth Connectivity
48 Gigabit PoE+ Ports with Total 500 W Power Budget
Centralized Cloud Management
SDN Solutions Integration for a Highly Efficient Network
Advanced L2+ Features
Static Routing, IGMP Snooping, 802.1Q VLAN and More
Enterprise Switch with 10G Uplink
4 10 Gbps SFP+ slots provide non-blocking switching performance, and ultra-low latency, so reliable and lightning-fast connections to servers and other switches are easily built.
Dedicated 48 PoE+ Ports (500 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
The 48 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports support up to 500 W total PoE power budget.* Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for data and power transmission, it offers flexible deployment for PoE-supported devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, and IP phones, lowering infrastructure costs for small businesses.
Software-Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada's Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches, and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network-all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
- Hassle-Free Cloud or On-Premises Controllers
- Multi-Site Cloud Management
- Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Intelligent Monitoring
An abundance of L2+ and L3 features are supported to help build a highly scalable and robust network, providing a reliable and efficient solution for enterprises, campuses and ISPs.
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, or VLAN ID. Users' network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
- 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: Enjoy high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity with four 10 Gbps SFP+ slots.
- PoE+ Output with 500 W Power Budget: Design your optimal network layout with forty-eight 802.3af/at PoE+ gigabit ports.*
- Centralized Cloud Management: Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management.
- Abundant L2 and L2+ Features: It supports a complete lineup of L2 and L2+ features, including Static Routing, enterprise-level QoS, and IGMP Snooping.
- Robust Security Strategies: Helps protect LAN area investment with integrated IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, and 802.1X Authentication.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Brand Name: TP-Link
Form Factor: Desktop
Manufacturer: TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
Product Model: TL-SG3452XP
Product Name: JetStream TL-SG3452XP Ethernet Switch
Product Line: JetStream
Manufacturer Part Number: TL-SG3452XP
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tp-link.com/us
- JetStream TL-SG3452XP Ethernet Switch
- Power Cord
- Quick Installation Guide
- Rackmount Kit
- Rubber Feet
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.