Supermicro X11SRM-VF Intel® C422 LGA 2066 (Socket R4) micro ATXSKU: MBD-X11SRM-VF-B
Sale Sold out
Regular price $405.28
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :microATX, 9.6" x 9.6" (24.38cm x 24.38cm), AMI UEFI, ACPI 6.0
Supermicro X11SRM-VF. Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor socket: LGA 2066 (Socket R4), Processor thermal power (max): 140 W. Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 256 GB, Memory voltage: 1.2 V. Supported storage drive interfaces: SATA III. On-board graphics adapter model: Aspeed AST2500. Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
Major Benefits from Supermicro's in-house Design Superiority
Supermicro motherboard advantages:
- Technologically-advanced Motherboard Designs Since 1993
- Consistent highest-quality Design, Components, and Production Expertise
- Extensive Range of x86 Serverboards Available
- Competitive Price/Performance
- High Performance Boards Supporting the Latest CPU, memory, and add-on Hardware
- Standard Form Factors offer Feature - rich Support and application optimization
These competitive advantages help Supermicro maintain its design leadership in providing state-of-the-art motherboards for a wide range of applications. Always a step ahead of the competition, Supermicro is consistently first-to-market in delivering high-performance technology support. Offering the most extensive serverboard selection in the industry at competitive prices, Supermicro boards are quality-built to maximize customer satisfaction.
In addition, Supermicro also offers high-performance Embedded motherboards with product life cycles of up to 7 years.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.