Supermicro X11SCL-F Intel C242 LGA 1151 (Socket H4) micro ATXSKU: MBD-X11SCL-F-B
Sale Sold out
Regular price $276.21
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :MicroATX, 9.6"x9.6", UEFI 256Mb, BIOS 1.0b, C242, Up to 128GB, 2666MHz, 4DiMM, 1.2V, 1 VGA, 1 TPM Header
Supermicro X11SCL-F. Processor manufacturer: Intel, Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4), Compatible processor series: Intel® Celeron®, Intel® Core™ i3, Intel® Pentium®. Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 128 GB, Memory voltage: 1.2 V. Supported storage drive interfaces: SATA III. On-board graphics adapter model: Aspeed AST2500. Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet, LAN controller: Intel I210
Major Benefits from Supermicro's in-house Design Superiority
Supermicro motherboard advantages:
- Technologically-advanced Motherboard Designs Since 1993
- Consistent highest-quality Design, Components, and Production Expertise
- Extensive Range of x86 Serverboards Available
- Competitive Price/Performance
- High Performance Boards Supporting the Latest CPU, memory, and add-on Hardware
- Standard Form Factors offer Feature-rich Support and application optimization
These competitive advantages help Supermicro maintain its design leadership in providing state-of-the-art motherboards for a wide range of applications. Always a step ahead of the competition, Supermicro is consistently first-to-market in delivering high-performance technology support. Offering the most extensive serverboard selection in the industry at competitive prices, Supermicro boards are quality-built to maximize customer satisfaction.
In addition, Supermicro also offers high-performance Embedded motherboards with product life cycles of up to 7 years.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.