Supermicro SYS-5039MS-H8TRF server barebone Intel® C236 LGA 1151 (Socket H4) Rack (3U) Black, GreySKU: SYS-5039MS-H8TRF
Sale Sold out
Regular price $5,247.08
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Single socket H4 (LGA 1151), Up to 64GB ECC UDIMM DDR4-2133MHz, 2x GbE LAN, Intel i350, 1600W
Supermicro SYS-5039MS-H8TRF. Motherboard chipset: Intel® C236, Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4), Processor family: Intel. Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM, Supported DIMM module capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, Maximum internal memory: 64 GB. Storage drive sizes supported: 3.5", Supported storage drive interfaces: Serial ATA III. On-board graphics adapter model: Aspeed AST2400. Ethernet interface type: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Copper ethernet cabling technology: 10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T
- Uncompromising Quality Control
- The most Comprehensive Line of Servers, Storage Systems, and Subsystems
- Widest Variety of Application Optimized Solutions, from High End Clusters to MicroServers
- Best Performance per-Watt, per-Square-Foot, and per-Dollar
- Superior Product Design Based in Silicon Valley
- Consistently First-to-Market
- Best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Highest Quality Components and Materials
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 24-Hour Support and Global Services
- Redfish API support
These benefits combined with an excellent track record have earned Supermicro a reputation as a true leader in the high-end server/storage industry. Supermicro provides the most outstanding product line in the industry, ranging from single Atom™ and dual Xeon® to quad Xeon® MP systems. Their proven high level of quality and performance has made SuperServers the platform of choice for HPC, enterprise, cloud, data center, hyperscale, embedded, and business-critical, front-end server applications.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.