Supermicro SuperServer 1029P-MTR Intel® C621 LGA 3647 (Socket P) Rack (1U) BlackSKU: SYS-1029P-MTR
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,421.50
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Dual Socket P (LGA 3647), 8x DIMM DDR4, Intel C621, 8x SATAIII, 2x RJ-45, IPMI LAN, 2x USB 2.0, VGA, 1U, 437x43x508 mm
Supermicro SuperServer 1029P-MTR. Motherboard chipset: Intel® C621, Processor socket: LGA 3647 (Socket P), System bus rate: 10.4 GT/s. Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 1000 GB, Maximum RDIMM memory: 512 GB. Storage drive sizes supported: 2.5", Supported storage drive interfaces: Serial ATA III. On-board graphics adapter model: Aspeed AST2500. Ethernet interface type: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Copper ethernet cabling technology: 1000BASE-T
SuperServers are Your Best Choice!
- Uncompromising Quality Control
- The most Comprehensive Line of Servers, Storage Systems, and Subsystems
- Widest Variety of Application Optimized Solutions, from High End Clusters to MicroServers
- Best Performance per-Watt, per-Square-Foot, and per-Dollar
- Superior Product Design Based in Silicon Valley
- Consistently First-to-Market
- Best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Highest Quality Components and Materials
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 24-Hour Support and Global Services
- Redfish API support
These benefits combined with an excellent track record have earned Supermicro a reputation as a true leader in the high-end server/storage industry. Supermicro provides the most outstanding product line in the industry, ranging from single Atom and dual Xeon to quad Xeon MP systems. Their proven high level of quality and performance has made SuperServers the platform of choice for HPC, enterprise, cloud, data center, hyperscale, embedded, and business-critical, front-end server applications.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.