Storagecraft Shadowprotect 5 Server 1 License(S) 1 Year(S)SKU: SSPS50USPS0100ZZZ
Sale Sold out
Regular price $946.08
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :ShadowProtect 5 Server
StorageCraft ShadowProtect 5 Server. Number of years: 1 year(s)
StorageCraft ShadowProtect Server 5 for Windows Systems—Now Including Support for Windows Server 2012
Maximize Business Continuity and Minimize Recovery Times
Take advantage of Windows Server 2012 with StorageCraft® ShadowProtect Server 5--- which provides fast and reliable disaster recovery, data protection, and system migration to get servers back online as quickly as possible.
The legendary reliability of ShadowProtect includes bare metal recovery to the same system, new hardware, or to and from virtual environments. Protect your entire server—including your operating system, applications, services, settings and data.
Now featuring revolutionary StorageCraft ImageReady technology which allows you to automatically mount ShadowProtect backup image files then run CHKDSK to validate the integrity of the backups—including application server backups like Exchange, SharePoint or SQL.
With ShadowProtect Server you can:
- Take advantage of Windows Server 2012 support as well as support of additional systems including UEFI, LBD, and RedHat KVM hypervisor.
- Schedule automatic full and incremental backups for automatic protection of Windows servers.
- Manage backups from centralized management console.
- Automatically mount backup image files with revolutionary ImageReady technology
- Backup SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, and other critical applications.
- Rapidly recover from bare metal, on dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments.
- Verify, manage and automatically consolidate backup images from a single console with StorageCraft ImageManager.
- Boot any ShadowProtect image as a VM with VirtualBoot.
- Convert backup images to.VHD or.VMDK.
- Recover individual files and folders in moments.
- Easily migrate to new Windows servers with zero data loss.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.