- Two integrated high-speed USB 3.0 ports on the front allow you to connect and recharge your other USB devices.
- With the Seagate Dashboard software, you can smartly manage your backups. Run a one-click backup or schedule an automatic backup plan to protect your files.
- Install the free Seagate Mobile Backup app on an iOS or Android mobile device, and back up all of the photos and videos from your device to your Seagate drive or to the cloud.
|Series||Backup Plus Hub|
|Features||Easy backup with integrated USB 3.0 hub to manage and charge your devices
The Seagate Backup Plus Hub drive optimizes external storage with simple file backup for your computers and mobile devices - and an intelligent USB hub to charge and manage your USB-connected devices.
High-speed USB 3.0 and 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your PC. The drive is formatted for Windows computers. Install the provided NTFS driver for Mac on your Mac computer, and you can use the drive interchangeably between Windows and Mac computers without reformatting.1
The two front-facing intelligent USB 3.0 ports amplify the functionality of your drive by allowing you to charge and connect two external devices, like your phone, tablet or camera - even if your computer is in off/standby mode.
Back up your favorite files, photos and video from your PC using downloadable Seagate backup software. Run a one-click backup or schedule an automatic backup plan to protect your files in your Backup Plus Hub drive at your convenience.
1. Requires formatting for Time Machine backup.
|System Requirements||Windows 7 or higher, or Mac OS X 10.10 or higher operating system1,2
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port (required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds or backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer speeds)2
1. Reformatting for Mac may be required.
2. Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.
|Dimensions||4.65" x 1.61" x 7.80"|
|Package Contents||Seagate Backup Plus Hub drive
4-foot (1.2m) USB 3.0 cable
Seagate backup software3
Quick start guide
NTFS driver for Mac3
4 month membership to Adobe Photography Creative Cloud plan4
3. Requires Internet connection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.