Seagate 4Tb Game Drive For Xbox One Portable Usb 3.0 Model Stea4000402 - GreenSKU: STEA4000402
- Works flawlessly with Xbox One
- 4TB lets you store up to 100 Xbox One games
- Plug-and-play setup gets you up and playing in seconds
- Compact size and no power cable means it's perfect for your living room or to take to a friend's house
Seagate Game Drive for Xbox
Nothing says “Game Over” for the Xbox One experience like a full hard drive. Boost your console’s storage capacity with the Seagate Game Drive, the only external hard drive designed exclusively for Xbox.
Officially licensed by Microsoft and endorsed with the Xbox branding, this Game Drive works flawlessly with your Xbox 3601 and Xbox One and stores 50+ (2TB) / 100+ (4TB) games2. Once plugged in, the consoles detect your Game Drive and walk you through the setup process that will get you up and playing in minutes. USB 3.0 interface delivers full-throttle gaming, just like playing from your console's internal drive. Plus, with compact size and no power cable, it can easily be carried around and played on your friend's console.
Available in 2TB and 4TB to meet your needs.
Designed to work in harmony with both the Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One—the Seagate Game Drive has no problems bringing all your favorite games to the next generation. Archive new Xbox Series X|S games, plus play your legacy titles straight from the external drive. Grab a Seagate Game Drive for your Xbox Series X|S and stay ahead of the game.
Expand the capacity of your console by consolidating your Xbox One games and downloadable content on the Seagate Game Drive. Archive the rest on your console and keep a massive game library at your fingertips.
Instant Level Up
Just plug it in and it works. Xbox automatically detects and sets up the new drive.
Pedal to the Metal with USB 3.0
USB 3.0 delivers full-throttle gaming experience—like playing from your console's hard drive.
Works with Xbox 3601
You can connect the Game Drive to the USB 2.0 port on your Xbox 360.
Glorify Your Gamertag
Xbox will ask you to name your Game Drive—make it your own with personalization.
Unplug the Seagate Game Drive and take your entire game library to a friend’s house.4 It’s small enough to slip into your backpack and doesn’t need a power cord.
1. Formatting may be required. Xbox 360 accepts up to 2TB of external storage. Xbox 360 users should purchase the 2TB version.
2. Average game size is 35–50GB. Quantitative usage examples are for illustrative purposes.
3. Requires Xbox Live login from original game owner.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.