- Portable external hard drive for file backup
- Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0
- Works with Windows and Mac without needing to reformat
- Offers customized backup and folder mirroring
- Powered by USB connection
- Includes 1-year Mylio Create plan and 2-months Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan membership (not available in all countries)
High Capacity. Stellar Style.
Refined and understated. Cozy and textured. Backup Plus comes in an array of styles made to complement your signature look. And whether you're storing yearly tax documents or ever-growing collections of high-res photos, capacity won't be an issue.
USB 3.0 Interface
Up to 5 Gbps bus bandwidth means less time waiting and more time enjoying your contents. And it works with Windows and Mac out of the box.
Maybe you're diligent about backup. Maybe you're a pro at putting it off until tomorrow. Whatever your style, Backup Plus portable drives offer an array of easy-to-use software tools.
- Back up on demand with one click.
- Schedule automatic hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly backups.
- Mirror folders for seamless file management.
Organize Your Memories with Mylio Create
Photos add up and scatter pretty easily, wouldn't you say?
Put the puzzle pieces back together with a one-year complimentary subscription to Mylio Create1, an intuitive yet powerful app that helps you organize photos and create a life calendar of your memories, all while having the freedom to protect, edit, share, and sync them across multiple devices. This is your world—manage it beautifully.
Edit Photos with Adobe Creative Cloud
Easily edit, organize, store, and share your full-resolution photos from anywhere with a two-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan2. Edit photos with the powerful and easy-to-use interface of Lightroom CC and combine images into rich, multilayered artwork with Photoshop CC.
1. Not available in all countries. One-year Mylio Create plan is redeemable during product registration.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.