SBUY T540/TP/32GF/4GR TCSKU: HPI-486Z8UT#ABA
HP t540 Thin ClientAMD Ryzen R1305G Dual-core (2 Core) 1.50 GHz - TAA Compliant
Simple, secure virtual desktop solution.
Transition your fleet to the cloud with the HP t540 Thin Client virtual desktop solution. Confidently deploy in confined workspaces with multiple configuration options and multi-layered security- providing effective collaboration and productivity for the end user.
Designed for your organization's computing needs.
Adapt to workforce needs with the HP t540 Thin Client. Multiple options for placement and mounting allow easy setup, fitting into almost any workspace.
Minimize security threats right from bootup with AMD Memory Guard and UEFI (BIOS) Secure Boot at the component-level. Together with a certified Trusted Platform Module and a cable lock slot-keep your thin clients protected inside and out.
Instant cloud access. Efficient usability.
Increase everyday productivity and workforce collaboration with an impressive AMD Ryzen™ System-on-Chip processor and dual UHD/4K display support. Get easy device management while providing a seamless user experience.
- 1.50 GHz AMD processor for performing computational tasks effectively
- With enhanced security and easy maintenance, the HP ThinPro OS increases your business's productivity
- The 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM memory is sufficient for multitasking
- 2 USB 2.0 port has a stirring data transfer speed of 60 Mb/sec
- AMD shared graphic card allows for well-ordered and trouble free performance
- Speedy data transfer is no longer an issue with Gigabit Ethernet connection
Product Type: Thin Client
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: EU WEEE
Taa Compliant: Yes
Energy Star: Yes
Tco Certified: Yes
Product Series: t540
Brand Name: HP
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Product Name: t540 Thin Client Bundle
Manufacturer Part Number: 486Z8UT#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
- t540 Thin Client Bundle
- Power Adapter
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
Weight (Approximate): 3.09 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.