- The all-metal, 2-in-1 flash drive with a reversible USB Type-C and a traditional Type-A connector.
- Seamlessly move content between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.
- Free up space on your USB Type-C smartphone so you can take more photos.
- Automatically back up photos using the SanDisk Memory Zone app.
- High-performance USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive with 150MB/s read speeds lets you quickly move your files to your computer.
- Stylish dual-purpose swivel design protects connectors and features a keyring hole to take your drive on the go.
SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C - 1TB
Looking for storage that works across your USB Type-C™ and Type-A devices? The all-metal, SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe lets you easily move files between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.1 Now you can take even more photos and access them across all your devices.
The all-metal, 2-in-1 flash drive for your USB Type-C™ and Type-A devicesShoot photos on your USB type-C smartphone and need those on your PC? We got you. The top-end SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Luxe lets you seamlessly move files between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.1
Free up space to take more photosOut of space on your USB Type-C smartphone? Simply plug in the SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe USB Flash Drive and easily move files off your device, freeing up valuable space.1 With all that extra space you can do more travel photos, movies, music, games and whatever else you want.
Automatic backup is just a plug-in awayAutomatically back up your latest photos, videos, music, documents and contacts with the SanDisk Memory zone app.2 Rest assured that even if you ever lose your smartphone, you’ve got the memories that matter most.
Quickly move files to your computerSay goodbye to emailing photos between devices. Once files are on your SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe, the high-end USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance with 150MB/s read speeds let you quickly move your files to your computer.3
Grab and go with the keyring holeAttach your drive to your keyring to keep it convenient and secure. Now you’ll always have it handy if you need to free up space when you’re out and about.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.