- Angular Front Panel: Elegant, clean and unique black steel angles combined with a slightly smoked crystal clear tempered glass side panel come together to create a gaming computer case with the perfect balance of polished asymmetry
- Bottom Air Intake: This mid tower ATX case features pre-installed bottom intake fans that draw cool air up toward PSU on top while lowering GPU and motherboard temperatures
- RGB Software Sync: Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync and GIGABYTE RGB Fusion Ready (5V addressable RGB headers only) to adjust backlights, or use the LED switch to change colors and effects
- Top PSU Shroud: Tuck away HDD/SSD and power supply cables within the top PSU shroud for clean cable management and increased airflow
- AIO Liquid Cooler Support: Maximize cooling with optional bottom 360mm liquid cooling radiator, optional vertically mounted 240mm radiator and optional 160mm tall CPU cooler
Instantly elevate your PC build with the PRISM S, a series of polished and unique angular computer cases that embody the ideal combination of minimal and flashy.
Access endless RGB modes with the included fan hub’s motherboard software support. Alternatively, use the LED switch directly on the case to toggle between seven pre-programmed backlight effects and seven static colors.
Featuring a light grey, crystal clear and sturdy tempered-glass side panel to show off components, custom mods, organized cable management and more.
Ready to build within a unique layout boasting plenty of expansion and upgrade options.
Pre-installed fans draw cool air upwards toward GPU and motherboard. Plus, removable bottom dust filter permits easy maintenance, making particle buildup the least of your worries.
Adjust the GPU support bracket to prevent larger-size video/graphics cards from sagging and unnecessary vibrations.
Tuck away cables within the PSU shroud up top for clean cable management and increased air circulation.
Supports vertically mounting your AIO to highlight your system and tie your rig together.
Install up to two additional SSD with the removable drive plate.
Install two SSDs within the removable trays and an additional two HDDs/SSDs within the removable drive cage.
Convenient top I/O with two USB 3.0 ports, HD audio-in and mic-out jacks for easily connecting various peripherals and devices.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.