- Carries up to 12 internal 3.5" HDD hot swappable SATA (I, II, III) or SAS bays
- Superior cooling design can carry up to three 120mm front cooling fans in the front and two 80mm fans in the rear (all fans included in packaging).
- Includes 7 PCI expansion slots
- Front Panel includes one USB 3.0 for speedy data transfers and one USB 2.0 for additional devices and a lock for better security
- Supports PS2 power supply and up to 12" x 13" E-ATX and smaller form factor motherboard design
Rosewill's line of server components help you build or improve your own dedicated server.
RSV-L4412U 4U Server Chassis
The 4U rackmount server case is designed to allow you to install up to (12) 3.5"/2.5" SATA I, II, III, and SAS Supported Devices.
Quiet and Effective Case Fans
The server chassis comes equipped with (3) front 120mm cooling fans and (2) rear 80mm fans for better heat management.
Intuitive Front Panel
Server case features LED indicators for easy Power, LAN, and HDD status monitoring as well as (1) USB 3.0 and (1) USB 2.0 port.
- Can carry up to 12 Devices
- 5 pre-installed cooling fans
- E-ATX compatibility
- 7 expansion slots
- LED status indicators for HDD, Power, and LAN
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports
- Front Panel lock
The spacious design allows you to install up to (12) 3.5" /2.5" devices, E-ATX motherboard, (7) pre-installed cooling fans, and a PS2 power supply.
5 total pre-installed case fans keep your server chassis and hard drives cool to avoid overheating.
PCI Expansion Slots
Expand your server case's functionality by installing up to 7 PCI expansion cards.
Built-in front panel lock provides an added layer of security to your server chassis.
|2.5" Drive Bays||0||0||0||12 (or 12 3.5")||0|
|3.5" Drive Bays||8||8||15||12 (or 12 2.5")||7|
|5.25" Drive Bays||3||3||0||0||2|
|USB 2.0 / 3.0||1 / 1||1 / 1||1 / 1||1 / 1||2 /1|
|Width x Height x Depth||16.8" x 7" x 18.89"||16.8" x 7" x 25"||16.8" x 7" x 25"||16.8" x 7" x 25"||16.9" x 7" x 17.8"|
Rosewill Inc. was established in 2004, as a go-to resource for PC components and accessories. Over time, it has expanded its product line to include consumer electronics, home appliances, and more. For nearly two decades, Rosewill has remained dedicated to providing its customers with high-quality, reliable products to help accomplish everyday tasks.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.