Pny Quadro K1200 Vcqk1200Dvi-Pb 4Gb 128-Bit Gddr5 Pci Express 2.0 Atx Or Sff Workstation Video Card For DviSKU: VCQK1200DVI-PB
- Quadro K1200 for ATX or SFF systems
- 4GB GDDR5
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
NVIDIA Quadro K1200 - Incredible 3D application performance in a flexible form factor. Now included in the box, a full-height bracket lets this single-slot and low-profile board fit into any full-height (ATX) desktop, mid-tower, or desk side tower enclosure. For mini-DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters are included to enable DVI or DisplayPort displays to be driven out of the box (four displays active simultaneously). The Quadro K1200 is the perfect choice for Manufacturing or Media & Entertainment professionals who are transitioning to 4K applications, workflows, and photorealistic HDR (High Dynamic Range) rendering enabled by NVIDIA Iray. 512 CUDA cores and 4 GB of GDDR5 GPU memory with fast bandwidth enables the creation of large, complex 3D models, and an all-new display engine drives up to four displays natively with DisplayPort 1.2 support for true 4K resolutions like 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz with 30-bit color.
Designed and built specifically for professional workstations, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 100+ professional applications across a broad range of industries including manufacturing, media and entertainment, sciences, and energy. Professionals trust them to realize their most ambitious visions - whether its product design, visualization and simulation, or spectacular visual storytelling - and get results to market faster.
In addition to four mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapters, this models comes with four mini DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters for enhanced display compatibility.
- PERFORMANCE AND COMPATIBILITY YOU CAN TRUSTEnsure hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of OpenGL, DirectX, OpenCL, and NVIDIA CUDA, deep ISV developer engagements, and ISV certification for over 100 professional applications. Scale application performance even more with NVIDIA Multi-GPU technology, which uses a combination of multiple NVIDIA Quadro in the same system to dramatically accelerate visualization and computational workloads.
- PROVEN HARDWARE RELIABILITYExperience higher-quality products that feature power-efficient hardware and component selection for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity. Enjoy maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing in conjunction with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulates the most demanding real-world conditions.
- SCALE UP AND MANAGE YOUR HARDWARE WITH EASERemotely monitor and manage Quadro products deployed in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit within your IT asset management framework. Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on a robust feature-development and quality-assurance process.
- YOUR WORKSPACE REIMAGINEDExperience stunning image quality through movie-quality anti-aliasing techniques and enhanced color depth, higher refresh rates, and 4K screen resolution offered by the Display Port standard. Enhance your desktop workspace across multiple displays through intuitive placement of windows, multiple virtual desktops, and user profiles offered by the NVIDIA nView visual workspace manager and NVIDIA Mosaic technology.
- FOUR MINI DISPLAYPORT OUTPUTSWith four Mini DisplayPort 1.2 outputs, this card can create an immersive workspace across up to four displays with true 4K resolutions like 3840x2160 @ 60 Hz with 30-bit color. VGA and DVI are also supported via optional adapters.
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN COMPATIBLE WITH ANY SYSTEM ENCLOSUREThis single-slot, low-profile form factor card is compatible with any system enclosure – from compact small form factor systems that require low-profile expansion cards to any traditional desktop, mid-tower, or desk side tower system that accepts ATX (full-height) boards due to the included ATX bracket.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.