PCI BUS SERIAL BOARD - (8) RS232 (8) DB25, GSA, TAASKU: BBX-IC190C-R2
Sale Sold out
Regular price $510.90
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Black Box RS-232 PCI Card, 8-Port, Low Profile, 16854 UART
- Provides up to 8 PCI bus links for communication servers, point-of-sale (POS) systems, and other RS-232 devices.
- 16854 UART eliminates data bottlenecks and enables your CPU's onboard serial-ports to achieve 460.8-kbps sustained data rates.
- Compatible with all Windows® operating systems (OSs) as well as Linux® and QNX. Includes drivers for Windows diagnostics and other enhanced features.
- Includes an ISP-port for IRQ sharing.
- Features a low profile.
- Supports all PCI interrupts. You have more IRQs and fewer installation problems.
- Card has a 16850 UART providing speeds up to 460.8 kbps.
- Use an open PCI-port to add 8 RS-232-ports to your computer.
Product Type: Multiport Serial Adapter
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Taa Compliant: Yes
Country Of Origin: United States
Brand Name: Black Box
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation
Product Name: RS-232 PCI Card, 8-Port, Low Profile, 16854 UART
Manufacturer Part Number: IC190C-R2
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.blackbox.com
- RS-232 PCI Card, 8-Port, Low Profile, 16854 UART
- Octopus Cable
Limited Warranty: 1 Year
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.