Panduit Utpsp14Ory Networking Cable Orange 4.27 M Cat6 U/Utp (Utp)SKU: UTPSP14ORY
Sale Sold out
Regular price $15.08
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Cat. 6, UTP patch cord with TX6 PLUS Modular Plugs
Panduit UTPSP14ORY. Cable length: 4.27 m, Cable standard: Cat6, Cable shielding: U/UTP (UTP), Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45, Connector contacts plating: Copper
- TX6™ PLUS Patch Cords are available in standard, keyed and bulkhead versions for unshielded installations and various flammability ratings (CM, LSZH, Dual Rated (CM/LSZH)
- All TX6™ PLUS Patch Cords exceed requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and ISO 11801 Class E channel standards and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 and IEC 61156-5 Category 6 component standards; IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE applications; modular plugs meet all applicable ANSI/TIA/EIA-1096-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications
- Category 6 performance 28 AWG UTP Patch Cords feature 0.150” (3.8mm) nominal cable O.D. patch cable which is ideal for use in high density installations and
- Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length, and quality control number
- Patented tangle-free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds, and changes
- Optional accessories such as patch cord color bands snap on and off individual patch cables offering endless color-coding options; optional RJ45 plug lock-in device blocks unauthorized removal of cable, IP phone, other networking equipment, or critical connection
- Keystone compatible patch cords are available for unshielded installations and meet industry standards
- All patch cords are offered in a variety of standard colors and lengths for design flexibility
Length Availability: Foot length Patch Cords available in the Americas. Meter length patch cords available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Flammability Rating Availability: LSZH flame rating available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. CM and Dual rated (CM/LSZH) flame ratings available globally.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.