Panduit Copper Patch Cord, Category 5e, Off White UTP Cable, 3 Meters networking cable 3 mSKU: UTPCH3MY
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.51
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Copper Patch Cord, Category 5e, Off White UTP Cable, 3 Meters
Panduit Copper Patch Cord, Category 5e, Off White UTP Cable, 3 Meters. Cable length: 3 m
- Exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e and ISO11801 Class D standards.
- Meet draft requirements of IEEE 802.3at for PoE Plus.
- Each patch cord is 100% performance tested and wired to T568A.
- Constructed of Category 5e, 24 AWG UTP stranded cable and Pan-Plug® Modular Plugs; plug contacts plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance.
- Plug meets all applicable ANSI/TIA-968-A requirements and exceeds IEC 60603-7 specifications.
- Patented tangle free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds, and changes.
- Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length, and quality control number.
- Optional Patch Cord Color Bands snap on and off individual patch cables offering endless color-coding options.
- Optional RJ45 Plug Lock-In Device blocks unauthorized removal of cable, IP phone, other networking equipment or critical connection.
- Third party tested to Category 5e component compliance.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.