- Premium quiet fan, 40x40x10 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 5000 RPM, max. 12.9 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning A-series design with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 40x10mm size ideal for 1U servers or replacing fans in network and storage equipment (routers, switches, NAS etc.) or other devices such as DVRs
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 1000-5000rpm speed range (3700rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set for connecting the fan to proprietary fan headers
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua’s AAO frame, the NF-A4x10 is an award-winning, premium-quality quiet fan in size 40x10mm. The PWM version sports Noctua’s custom-designed NE-FD1 IC for fully automatic speed control via 4-pin fan headers and comes with a Low-Noise Adaptor as well as an OmniJoin Adaptor Set for easy connection to proprietary fan headers. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.