Netgear GS716TP Ethernet SwitchSKU: GS716TP-100NAS
Netgear GS716TP Ethernet Switch
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of providing great choice of PoE port counts and power budgets that can adapt to the business's needs to keep up with the growth of virtualization, cloud-based services and applications like VoIP, video streaming and IP surveillance, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains.
The GS716TP and GS716TPP 16-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports join the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding full 16 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 180W (GS716TP) or 300W (GS716TPP).
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro Switches offer powerful Layer 2 features, great PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. These switches are the ideal solution even for the most advanced small and medium organizations looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value: they are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. Temperature- and load-based fanspeed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise: the GS716TP and GS716TPP support quiet rack mounting operation with a maximum of 27.3dB (GS716TP) and 28.2 dB (GS716TPP) even at full power and 25°C (77°F) ambient.
To empower the PoE applications, NETGEAR Insight Remote/Cloud Management is added to these two new switch models as an optional management mode. By activating the NETGEAR Insight Cloud management, the users will enable management features allowing businesses simpler configuration and deployment from anywhere using the NETGEAR Insight app from mobile devices or the Insight Cloud Portal from any device with a web browser.
- INSIGHT CLOUD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: 1-Year Insight Subscription Included
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 16 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE+ ports with 300W total power budget
- FLEXIBILITY FROM UPLINK PORTS: 2 x 1G SFP ports
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers refined control for secure setup, access, and Cloud/Remote Insight management activation.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- WHISPER-QUIET DESIGN: Reduces fan noise to protect your home office or business environment.
Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: ErP
Country Of Origin: Vietnam
Brand Name: Netgear
Form Factor: Desktop
Manufacturer: Netgear, Inc
Product Model: GS716TP
Product Name: GS716TP Ethernet Switch
Manufacturer Part Number: GS716TP-100NAS
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.netgear.com
Limited Warranty: Lifetime
Weight (Approximate): 6.61 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.