Hewlett Packard Enterprise Proliant Bl660C Gen9 Server 61.2 Tb 2.2 Ghz 128 Gb Blade Intel® Xeon® E5 V4 Ddr4-SdramSKU: 844355-B21
Sale Sold out
Regular price $30,805.42
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :4x Intel Xeon E5-4650 v4 (2.2GHz, 35MB), 128GB (4 x 32GB) DDR4, 4SFF hot-plug, 2x FlexFabric 20Gb 2-port 630FLB Flexible, Smart Array P246br
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant BL660c Gen9. Processor family: Intel® Xeon® E5 v4, Processor frequency: 2.2 GHz, Processor model: E5-4650V4. Internal memory: 128 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 4 x 32 GB. HDD size: 2.5", HDD interface: Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet LAN. Chassis type: Blade
Do you need a server blade designed to scale for your data-intensive workloads?
The HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen9 Server Blade is ideal for virtualization, database, business processing, and other four processor (4P) applications where fine-tuning of data center space and price/performance is paramount. Focused on flexibility, it offers more storage options, faster I/O, and more powerful processing to meet any workload needs at a low TCO. All of this is managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
Supporting the Intel® Xeon® E5-4600 v3 or v4 processors, the BL660c Gen9 Server Blade redefines density-optimized 4-socket blade technology without compromising on performance. HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offers up to a 33%1 performance increase from our previous generation. Additional support includes support for 2 NVMe SSDs, tiered array controller options, 12 Gb/s SAS, 20 Gb FlexibleLOM NICs, M.2, and USB 3.0.
- E5-4600 v4 Intel Xeon processors and HPE 2400MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory.
- Support for two NVMe SSDs for high performance caching.
- Optional 120GB Dual M.2 Kit.
- HPE PCIe Workload Accelerators for up to 3.2 TB of flash based cache.
- Up to four SFF drives, internal USB 3.0, optional dual micro-SD, and optional M.2 support deliver a variety of system boot options.
Ideal 4-socket Dense Form Factor Without Compromising on Performance, Scalability, and Expandability
- The HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen9 Server Blade delivers four socket (4S) computing in a single-wide, full-height form factor. It has support for two or four cost-effective Intel Xeon E5-4600 v3 or v4 processors each with up to 22 cores and 135 watts without system configuration restrictions.
- Provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for your workload, lowering TCO; all managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
- The HPE Gen9 FlexibleLOM solution for your choice of 10 Gb or 20 Gb FlexFabric ports.
- Supports four Small Form Factor (SFF) drive bays for increased internal storage capacity.
Improved Memory, Storage, and I/O Performance
- The HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen9 Server Blade delivers up to 21%2 performance increases with Intel Xeon E5-4600 v4 processors.
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory at 2400MT/s (up to 4 TB with 128 GB DIMMs): +33% throughput compared to competition and 35% lower power consumption than 1.5 V DDR3 at the same bin speed.
- Optional support for up to two SFF NVMe Solid State Disks (SSDs) for additional performance.
- Optional HPE Smart Array P246br storage controller with 1 GB Flash-Write Back Cache (FWBC) DDR3 at 1866 MHz improves storage performance for demanding workloads.
Flexibility to Configure for Your Specific Workload for Reduced TCO
- The HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen9 Server Blade delivers tiered storage controller options (HPE Smart Array P246br Controller or the HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller) for increased deployment flexibility.
- Every BL660c Gen9 Server Blade includes USB 3.0, optional dual Micro-SD, two SFF drives, 12 Gb SAS and optional 64GB or 120GB M.2 support for configuration variety of system boot options at an optimal price.
- Both Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) and Legacy BIOS modes available for increased configuration and deployment versatility.
Transforming Business Economics by Accelerating Service Delivery
- HPE OneView provides the HPE ProLiant BL660c Gen9 Server Blade with the Power of One—a single comprehensive view of the data center, managing hardware, software, firmware, and drivers.
- HPE Integrated Lights-out (iLO) software features server lifecycle management advancements including iLO federation, which remotely manages groups of servers at scale with built-in rapid discovery of all iLOs, group configurations, group health status, and ability to determine iLO licenses.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.