FreeWave WC25i Wireless IO Module
Rugged, Simple, Flexible
The WC25i Wireless IO Module integrates multiple points of mixed IO into a WaveContact network using a single piece of equipment. The WC25i is used in wire replacement or standard endpoint modes. The modules are rugged, DIN rail mounted, and designed for ease of use.
Together with the WC45i Gateway, WC20i Modular Endpoints and other WaveContact nodes can be combined to form a wireless IO network that is typically quicker to deploy, less expensive, and more reliable than wired installations.
Wire Replacement Mode
The wire replacement mode of operation replicates analog and digital signals across the wireless link between a pair of Wireless IO Modules. It is ideal for standalone valve control and simple retrofit applications.
Standard Endpoint Mode
The WC25i operates as an endpoint in a WaveContact system and sends the data (via the WaveContact wireless mesh network) to a WC45i Gateway where the data is available via a Modbus RTU or Modbus-TCP interface. It supports Modbus writes to control the analog and relay outputs.
- 4 Analog Inputs (0 to 20 mA or 0 to 5 V) , 4 Analog Outputs (0 to 20 mA or 0 to 5 V) , 2 Digital Inputs , 2 Relay Outputs (1 DPDT, 1 SPST)
- Acts as a repeater for other WaveContact wireless devices
- Wide Range DC Power Input (10 to 30 VDC)
- Low Power Consumption
- DIN Rail Mount with pluggable screw terminal blocks
- Status LEDs
- Class I, Division 2
Product Type: Wireless Module
Brand Name: FreeWave
Manufacturer: FreeWave Technologies, Inc.
Product Model: WC25i
Product Name: WC25i Wireless IO Module
Product Line: WaveContact
Manufacturer Part Number: WC25I-WL-PM
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.freewave.com
- WC25i Wireless IO Module
- Externally-Mounted Omni-Directional Antenna
Weight (Approximate): 1 lb
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.