- AMD Ryzen Support Included
- Internal high-density sound dampening for silent operation
- Standard G 1/4" radiator fittings for compatibility and expandability
- Copper Cold Plate | Aluminum Radiator | Durable Metal Fittings
- Fractal Design Dynamic X2 PWM fans deliver great airflow with silence
- Integrated fan hub with dual mode control and concealed cable routing
- Fits Intel LGA 1200, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-v3
- Fits AMD Socket FM1, FM2, FM2+, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM4
- Total Airflow - 175.2 CFM
- Radiator Dimensions - 284 x 122 x 31 mm
The Celsius series builds upon proven technology with cutting edge advancements and premium sound dampening materials to deliver extreme cooling performance with minimum noise output.
Smart dual mode speed controls are both simple and robust with no need for additional software. Both fan and pump speeds can be managed by an intelligent auto mode or switched to PWM mode for precise user control.
For true enthusiasts, the satisfaction of a clean and efficient build can never be overstated, and the Celsius makes this easier than ever with an integrated fan hub and concealed cable routing options.
BUILT FOR SILENCE
Ceramic pump bearings and internal sound dampening ensure dependable operation at a near inaudible 20dB noise level.
DUAL MODE FAN CONTROL
An intelligent temperature-controlled auto mode adjusts fan and pump speeds in real-time for optimum balance of cooling performance and silence, while PWM mode enables precision manual tuning for any usage scenario.
INTEGRATED FAN HUB
All fan cables are fully concealed from pump to radiator, simplifying cable management for a clean looking installation.
Durable metal fittings with standard G 1/4" threads offer maximum compatibility, allowing easy integration of additional cooling components such as custom graphics card water blocks.
Low permeability rubber tubing with nylon braided sleeves maintain loop integrity and cooling effectiveness over years of continuous usage.
FRACTAL DESIGN DYNAMIC X2 PWM FANS
A wide speed adjustment range from 500 to 2000 RPM allows for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during heavy usage.
HYBRID COPPER/ALUMINUM COOLING
A solid copper cold plate works in parallel with aluminum radiator fins to pull heat from components and remove it from the system with maximum efficiency.
PRE-APPLIED THERMAL PASTE
The Celsius is ready to go with perfect thermal paste coverage right out of the box. Simply select the appropriate mounting hardware for your CPU socket, remove the cover and install.
Features in detail
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.