Epson B11B224201 scanner Flatbed scanner 4800 x 6400 DPI A4 BlackSKU: B11B224201
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,447.82
Regular priceUnit price per
Que. & Ans.
Description :Flatbed, Color, CCD, 4800x6400 dpi, Hardware Resolution 4800 x 9600 dpi + 6400 x 9600 dpi with Micro Step Drive technology, 8.5x11.7", USB 2.0, Black
Epson B11B224201. Maximum scan size: 216 x 297 mm, Optical scanning resolution: 4800 x 6400 DPI, Enhanced scan resolution: 12800 x 12800 DPI. Scanner type: Flatbed scanner, Product colour: Black. Sensor type: CCD, Light source: ReadyScan LED, Maximum duty cycle: 100000 pages per month. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4, Scanning media types supported: Plain paper, Transparencies. Standard interfaces: USB
The pro-quality scanner with advanced control to archive film and photos.
The quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio – it's easy with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. 6400 dpi resolution1, a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film. Digital ICE® Technologies remove surface defects, while two sets of film holders and an energy-efficient LED array help boost productivity. SilverFast® SE Plus and X-Rite i1® color management software add versatility. A specialized fluid mount tray (not included) is also available for unparalleled reproductions from black-and-white film.
- Professional quality color and detail — get unparalleled scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution1 and advanced optics
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail — 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail
- Epson's exclusive Dual Lens System — automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned
- Automatically remove dust and scratches — Digital ICE Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimize costly retouching
- ReadyScan® LED light source — for fast scans with no warmup time required
- Greater productivity — batch scan multiple slides, negatives, medium- and large-format film with two sets of film holders (included)
- Advanced optics — high-reflection mirror and anti-reflective optical coatings ensure minimum optical distortion
- Do more with your film and photos — LaserSoft® SilverFast® SE software included for added versatility and control
- Precision film scanning — specialized fluid mount option available (not included)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.