Eluktronics Manix 4Tb Ultra Performance Series Pcie Nvme 4.0 X 4 M.2 2280 SsdSKU: 841160123372
- 4TB (4,000GB Over-Provisioned) Massive Storage Capacity
- Sequential read speeds up to 4,700MB/s and write speeds up to 3,400MB/s
- High Quality 3D NAND QLC Flash; Double-Sided
- PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe
- 3 Year USA Based Eluktronics Warranty
Break the performance bottleneck with the MANIX, an M.2 NVMe SSD that delivers breakneck speed over the latest PCIe 4.0 x4 bus. Experience ultra-fast system startup / shut down, instant-on app loading, and super-smooth multitasking. Its M.2 2280 form factor fits pretty much all M.2 equipped laptops and desktops.
- Sequential read speeds up to 4,700MB/s
- Sequential write speeds up to 3,400MB/s
- High quality 3D QLC NAND
- 1.5 Million hour MTBF
- PCIe 4.0 x 4
- Backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0 x 4 (Read/write speeds will be reduced due to Gen 3x4 limitations)
Dimensions & Design:
- 22 x 80 x 2.23mm
In order to take advantage of these speeds, a PCIe Gen4 motherboard is REQUIRED. Otherwise, it will perform at PCIe gen 3 speed max of 3400MB/s. When installing any NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD directly onto a PCIe Gen4 Motherboard a heatsink is strongly recommended to dissipate the heat generated by the drive’s extreme speed levels to avoid thermal throttling and maximize performance.
The MANIX line is backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0. Using a Gen 3 PCIe motherboard will enable user to reach maximum speeds of up to 3400 MB/s due to limitations of PCIe 3.0 architecture.
Eluktronics 4TB* MANIX Series Ultra Performance Gen 4 x4 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD Drive (Ships in clear plastic packaging)
Mounting screw not included. Most motherboard and notebook manufacturers should include the screw. Consult your motherboard or notebook manufacturer for respective screw size if not included.
*1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Drive is Over-Provisioned to best maintain integrity of the drive and flash to 4,000GB.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.